Lincoln Yards Drive-in $40
Sterling Bay and the 2nd Ward is hosting a pop-up drive-n movie theater this summer.
When: Starting June 25, 2020
Where: 1397 W Wabansia Ave.
Price is $35 per vehicle before taxes (10.75%) & fees (2%), approximately $40. Price is per car regardless of how many people you have in that car (with a cap of 6 pursuant to current Chicago mandates). Purchase tickets
Since you will be in your vehicle you can bring your own food and beverages. Keep in mind that Bathrooms are for emergency use only. All guests will be required to wear a mask or facial covering when purchasing concessions or using the restroom.
- Ferris Bueller’s Day Off 06/25 – 06/28 Yikes SOLD OUT
- The Blues Brothers 07/02 – 07/05
Lincoln Yards Drive-in $40 – LINCOLN YARDS LOT
In partnership with Sterling Bay & the 2nd Ward this lot is located in the heart of Lincoln Yards at 1397 W Wabansia Ave.
- Check-in starts at 7PM
- Show starts at approximately 8:45PM (based on sunset)
- Check-in cutoff is at 8:30PM
- Bathrooms are for emergency use only. They are portajohns with an outdoor handwashing station. Staff will sanitize between use.
- Some concession items are available the night of for purchase. Credit cards only, no cash.
- Additional food options available from Ada Street. place an order
- $35 is a $15 Admission Fee + $20 Lot Fee plus 12.75% tax
- this lot has a 30′ blowup screen, audio transmits to your car stereo
- 10′ bubbles around parked cars to provide ample social distancing to allow guests the option of sitting “tailgate-style” with BYO folding chairs while still maintaining proper distance from others.