Where: 337 E. Randolph St., (312) 742-3918.
- Monday – Thursday: noon – 8:00 pm
- Friday: noon – 10:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Thanksgiving, November 22: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Black Friday, November 23: 10:00am – 10:00pm
- Christmas Eve, December 24: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Christmas Day, December 25: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- New Year’s Eve, December 31: 10:00am – 8:00pm
- New Year’s Day, January 1, 2019: 10:00am – 8:00pm
Admission is free. You are welcome to bring your own skates. Skate rental $13/rental Monday – Thursday, $15/rental Friday – Sunday and Holidays. $40/Fast Pass allows you to skip the skate rental line and get skates and locker for one person. Limited quantities available at select times. Only available 72 hours in advance. No refunds. $90 package includes skates for two, lockers for two, two cups of hot chocolate, and fast passes. Only available for purchase onsite during Skating Ribbon hours. Skate sharpening is NOT available onsite.
Skate sizes available are child’s size 8 through men’s size 13. Figure and hockey skates available. Locker space is limited and unattended bags will be removed.
Tracking the Zamboni
The ribbon can be closed for long periods when the Zamboni runs. Follow @MaggieDaleyPark on Twitter for Zamboni updates.
Monday – Thursday, 2:30 pm and 5:00 pm
Friday, 2:30 pm, 5:00 pm, and 7:30 pm
Saturday 12:00 pm, 2:30 pm, 5:00 pm, and 7:30 pm
Sunday 12:00 pm, 2:30 pm, and 5:00 pm
Zamboni times dependent upon weather conditions and take 45-60 minutes
Here’s some helpful tips for skating at the ribbon.