Watch the CTA Holiday Bus from December 1-24, 2020 as part of regular service on select routes. Normal CTA fares apply. CTA Holiday Train
Tips on riding the bus No one can board in 2020.
- December 1-2: #56 Milwaukee
- December 3: #91 Austin/#92 Foster
- December 4: #22 Clark
- December 5: #22 Clark/#97 Skokie
- December 8-9: #66 Chicago
- December 10: #126 Jackson
- December 11-12: #12 Roosevelt
- December 15-16: #62 Archer
- December 17: #49 Western/#X49 Western Express
- December 18: #79 79th
- December 19: #3 King Drive
- December 22: #28 Stony Island
- December 23: #29 State
- December 24: #J14 Jeffery Jump
You may want to try to catch it as early as possible on it’s route otherwise it will drive right past you when it’s full! Not to be defeated I caught up with the Holiday Bus another day at it’s terminus at Navy Pier. The bus that day sat at Navy Pier for an hour while kids could get their photo with Santa for free.
What is it
The CTA Holiday Bus is a 60-foot bus bejeweled inside and out with hundreds of lights and holiday decorations as it travels throughout Chicago’s neighborhoods.