Save money with Imperfect Foods.
Imperfect Foods is a subscription service that sells perfectly good produce that just doesn’t look pretty. This is produce that would ordinarily be thrown away because regular grocery stores only want to sell “perfect” looking produce. They also sell other imperfect products, overruns, products where the manufacturer has changed packaging, etc. They list the imperfection such as “Smaller size” for each item on their website. You can order a set box every week (what’s in it will vary based on what’s available) but you can also customize the box each week. You can skip delivery some weeks. Or you can get a delivery every two weeks. Delivery is available on a set schedule (such as Mondays between 12pm-8pm). The delivery fee is $4.99 – $5.99 and for a limited time free for orders over $60.
Save money with Imperfect Foods Get $10 off – Prices are excellent and you are helping to reduce food waste
I had to go on a waitlist to get to get a subscription which took three weeks. As soon as I was notified I logged in because I wanted to customize my order. Use my link and get $10 off your first order. (I get $10 also Thank you!)
Quality was excellent
I received my first order recently and the produce quality was excellent. My lemons, limes and avocados were tiny (grocery stores reject those too) but the prices reflected that (i,e, 4 limes = $1.10. The other produce had a few spots but were fine. The order arrived in a box lined with a insulated bag and ice packs. Everything was cold. I am on the every two week plan. Overall I was very pleased with my order. I will definitely be ordering regularly.
Prices are excellent
In addition to good prices on produce the prices were excellent on the other non-produce items I purchased. For example the 20oz. Nona Lim broth would retail for at least $10 and was $8. All those products were available because Nona Lim changed their packaging. Unfortunately the Nona Lim on Imperfect Foods is sold out.
Buy Nona Lim products direct get $15 off
Save money with Imperfect Foods Sign up and get on the Waitlist
They are adding workers to accommodate all the new customers. When you sign up you may get a message: Demand is high right now! In order to provide the best grocery experience possible, we are serving new customers on a first-come, first-served basis. Just sign up and you’ll be notified when you are off the list. Use my link and get $10 off your first order. (I get $10 also Thank you!)
You can sign up for different box types (Regular, All fruit, All vege, Organic)
Box size: (Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large) Prices range from $11-$43 plus tax and delivery. Some areas have $30 minimum orders.
Add ons: You can select Meat, Dairy etc. add ons.
How it works
1. Choose the best grocery plan for you. You choose between organic or conventional produce and then add grocery items you want delivered on a weekly or every other weekly basis. COTC note: I selected the smallest box, bi-weekly delivery and no add-ons. You can completely customize your order based on what is available. The first week I removed every preselected item and added all new items.
2. Easily customize your order. Once your shopping window opens you are able to view which items we’ve selected for you that week. Everything in your order is customizable—keep what you want, remove what you don’t. Add in grocery staples, snacks and other favorite items you’ll love.
3. We handle delivery to your door. Save yourself a trip to the store. Your Imperfect order is packed with care and delivered straight to your doorstep.
4. You save time, money, and food from waste. Enjoy healthy, high-quality groceries that cost less and fight food waste—how delicious is that?
Customize your box
I received an email and a text when I was off the waitlist. You should act immediately before the otherwise you will receive whatever they are . I was notified 4 days before my delivery date that I was off the list and that my first box would be delivered in 4 days between 12PM-8PM. If I did not log in I would have been delivered a standard box that is comprised of whatever they put in it. I had until noon 2 days before my delivery date to change my order.
How to customize your box (It’s easy- just don’t forget to do it)
- We let you know what products are available for that week. A few days before your box arrives, you can customize your box to get exactly what you want. We typically offer 30-40 produce items and on average 160 grocery staples for you to choose from.
- You choose the grocery items you’d like in your box. When your customization window is open, you can add and remove items to your heart’s desire. If you forget to customize, or if you just love a good surprise, we’ll pick for you!
- We pack your box and deliver to your doorstep. We assemble your perfect mix of groceries in our warehouse. Once packed, our drivers deliver your Imperfect grocery box straight to your doorstep.
I love Imperfect Foods and I was very pleased with the selection, prices and quality my first week. The delivery was scheduled from 12pm-8pm and arrived at 3PM. It was packed nicely and I loved my products. The fun is seeing what’s available every week. I look at what’s available and how I can combine it with what I already have so nothing goes to waste. And remember you are helping to reduce food waste. Use my link and get $10 off your first order. (I get $10 also Thank you!) Enjoy your savings!