When: July 12-14, 2019, Friday, 5:00–10:00 PM, Saturday, 12PM–10PM, Sunday, 12PM–9M
Where: Lincoln Avenue between Montrose (4400N) and Wilson (4600N).
FREE Admission; $10 suggested donation. Events here.
The festival includes two outdoor stages, two indoor stages, and over 50 acts. Shop unique vendors, eat delicious local food, and enjoy over 30 craft beers. Also check out the Family Fun events each day.
While you’re in the area check out Lincoln Square.
Within the Lincoln Square neighborhood is a small area that is the actual “Square” the focus of which is Giddings Plaza and Fountain. The square is comprised of two streets with unique and quaint shops. According to the Public Building Commission Giddings Fountain was constructed as part of the 1999 Chicago Fountains Program.
Things to do in Lincoln Square (the actual square):
- Pick up some house made fresh sausages and check out the rooftop bar at Gene’s Sausage Shop 4750 N. Lincoln. (773) 728-7243. Cash only.
- The Chopping Block sells high quality cookware and offers cooking classes. 4747 N Lincoln Ave, (773) 472-6700
- Timeless Toys: a real toy store! 4749 N Lincoln Ave, (773) 334-4445.
- If you’re “sausaged out” Cafe Selmarie serve delicious cafe food. 4729 N Lincoln Ave, (773) 989-5595
- The Book Cellar: a real bookstore! 4736 N Lincoln Ave, (773) 293-2665
- Old-timey alpine German bar. Huettenbar 4721 N Lincoln Ave, (773) 561-2507.
- Chicago Brauhaus 4732 N. Lincoln Ave. (773) 784-4444. Good German food.
- Check out the flagship Merz Apothacary at for all you lotion and potion needs. 4716 N. Lincoln
- Paciugo for made-on-site gelato. 2324 West Giddings, (773) 989-1926.