The Vintage Garage Chicago, 5051 N. Broadway in Uptown.
When: In 2019 the Garage where the Vintage Garage Sale is held will be under construction so they will be on hiatus.
This 2-day show features vintage fashion and apparel including vintage clothing, dresses, jewelry, shoes, coats,
designer vintage, accessories and so much more. From the 1890’s to 1990’s. This will be our biggest show so far.
Tickets are on sale now and you can also buy at the door.
St. Andrews is located on the corner of N. Sheridan Road and Hollywood. Friday afternoon in the city is busy, leave early, stay late. Consider coming in from the North if you want to make it easiest.
By car from downtown
- Traveling north on Lake Shore Drive, take US-41 N to W Bryn Mawr Ave.
Take theBryn Mawr Ave exit from N Lake Shore Dr.
- Continue on W Bryn Mawr Ave. Drive to N Sheridan Rd
- Turn right onto N Sheridan Rd and the church is on the right.
There are CTA bus stops at Hollywood and Sheridan
Bus #151 and #147 will bring you right here!
Northbound stop right out front (east side of Sheridan)
Southbound stop across the street (west side of Sheridan)
You can also take the Broadway bus to Hollywood and walk about 3 blocks west
CTA Redline stop- Bryn Mawr
This is the closest Redline stop and it is about 3 blocks from St. Andrews.
If you pull up a map on your phone it will be easier but it’s basically a straight shot east from O’hare
- Head east on I-90E
- Continue on I-190 E. Take I-90 E to W Gregory St. Take exit 82A from I-90 E
- Keep left, follow signs for IL-171/Cumberland Ave and merge onto I-90 E
- Take exit 82A toward Nagle Ave/6432 W
- Follow N Nagle Ave and W Devon Ave to N Caldwell Ave
- Take W Peterson Ave to 5649 N Sheridan Rd go right St. Andrews on your right.
Drive slow on Peterson there are red cameras all over the place do yourself a favor and don’t go over 30 unless you see something else.
St. Andrews has a 200 car parking lot. Parking is $5 per vehicle for the day.
and all proceeds go to St. Andrews Greek Orthodox Church.
St. Andrews has an amazing kitchen and the most wonderful spinach pie, paninis, desserts, beer, wine. Bring your appetite, delicious!
You can buy ahead and check in at will call and get in quicker. Tickets are on sale at the door at 3 pm Friday and 10 am on Saturday.
Industry Buyers Info Coming Soon