When: Saturday-Sunday, July 26-28, 2019 Friday 5PM-10PM; Sat-Sun 12noon-10PM
Where: On Milwaukee Ave., from Division (1200N) to North Ave. (1600N).
Admission: $5 donation benefits the local community.
Attend one of Chicago’s top 10 summer festivals, Wicker Park Fest, next weekend. The festival draws over 70,000 visitors, 40 bands, and 100 vendors annually.
To avoid the huge crowd at the Main Entrance (North meets Milwaukee Avenue). Use an alternate entrance points located at:
- Honore St. & Elk Grove Ave. (on the North side of Milwaukee)
- Honore St. & North Wicker Park Ave. (on the South side of Milwaukee)
- Evergreen Ave. (South side of Milwaukee)
- N. Wolcott Ave. (South side of Milwaukee) **Closest Entrance to Kids’ Fest
- Beach Ave. & Wood St. (North side of Milwaukee)
- South Entrance: Paulina St. & Milwaukee Ave. (2 gates)
Arts at Wicker Park Fest: unique and inspired works from some of the most talented local artists and arts organizations. Located in the middle of the fest on Milwaukee.
- Chess Wizards
- Bounce House
- Hair streaking
- Carnival games
- Nail painting
- Obstacle course
- Henna Tattoos
- Mad Science- Science Experiments
- Fitzgerald Martial Arts
- Cookie decorating
- Balloon animals