Music lovers never want to miss the eclectic music line-up of Wicker Park Fest, scheduled for July 22-24, 2022. This popular neighborhood fest draws visitors from across the country who love cutting-edge sounds and funky arts and craft vendors.
Trendy Wicker Park has been the headquarters for a diverse selection of music for years and Wicker Park Fest showcases that with a great line-up curated by the beloved Subterranean lounge.
This year’s acts include local reggae band Gizzae, 90s pop/punk group Smoking Popes, the Latin/House/Hip Hop beats of Soulphonetics, the alt pop/R&B of Marina City and the gospel soul and funk of Avery R. Young & De Deacon Board.
Food, art, a kid’s fest area and neighborhood retail vendors are also part of the fun. The fest is free but there’s a $10 suggested donation to benefit the local community. Wicker Park Fest runs from 5-10 pm on Friday, July 22 and noon-10 pm on Saturday and Sunday, July 23 and 24.
Wicker Park Fest
Milwaukee Avenue between Division and North Ave, (1200 N to 1600 N)
July 22-24, 2022. 5-10 pm, noon 10 pm
Free,$10 suggested donation
To avoid the packed crowds at the main entrance (North meets Milwaukee Avenue), use alternate entrance points located at:
- Honore St. & Elk Grove Ave. (on the Northside of Milwaukee)
- Honore St. & North Wicker Park Ave. (on the Southside of Milwaukee)
- Evergreen Ave. (Southside of Milwaukee)
- N. Wolcott Ave. (Southside of Milwaukee) **Closest Entrance to Kids’ Fest
- Beach Ave. & Wood St. (North side of Milwaukee)
- South Entrance: Paulina St. & Milwaukee Ave. (2 gates)