The downtown Chicago farmers markets are held on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and listed below. Curious what will be on offer? Here’s a seasonality list.
When: Every Tuesday, May 17-October 25, 2016, 7 am-3 pm
Where: Adams & Dearborn (230 S. – 50 W.)
Museum of Contemporary Art
When: Every Tuesday, June 7–October 25, 2015, 7am-3pm
Where: 220 E. Chicago Avenue Check out the Museum of Contemporary Art which is free for IL residents on Tuesdays.
When: Every Thursday, May 12-October 27, 2016, 7 am-3 pm
Where: Washington & Dearborn
Willis Tower Plaza
When: Every Thursday, July 14-October 17, 2016, 7 am-3 pm
Where: Wacker & Jackson (233 S. Wacker Dr.)
When: Every Thursday, June 23-October 13, 2016 4PM-8PM
Where: Michigan Avenue & Cullerton (2000S), adjacent to the Second Presbyterian Church.
When: Every Saturday, May 14-October 29, 2016, 7 am-1 pm
Where: Division & Dearborn, On Division between State & Clark
When: Every Saturday, June 25 to October 29, 2016, 7AM-1PM
Where: Polk & Dearborn across from Dearborn Station.
Other farmers markets:
- Lincoln Park Green City Market every Wednesday
- Treasure Island farmers markets every Wednesday
- Lincoln Park Green City Market every Saturday
- Fulton Market Green City Market every Saturday
- Neighborhood farmers markets every Saturday
- Neighborhood farmers markets on Sunday
- Soho House Green City farmers market 2nd Sunday of the month