The downtown Chicago farmers markets are held on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and listed below. Curious what will be on offer? Here’s a seasonality list.
When: Every Tuesday, May 16-Oct. 31 (No market on July 4), 7 am-3 pm
Where: Adams & Dearborn (230 S. – 50 W.)
Museum of Contemporary Art
When: Every Tuesday, June –October , 7am-3pm TBD
Where: 220 E. Chicago Avenue Check out the Museum of Contemporary Art which is free for IL residents on Tuesdays.
When: Every Thursday, May 11- October 26, 2017, 7 am-3 pm 11:30AM The city will announce the winner of the 10th Annual Reusable Bag Design Contest and then provide free, reusable bags to shoppers, while supplies last.
Where: Washington & Dearborn
When: Every Thursday, June 15- Sept. 28, 2017 4PM-8PM
Where: Michigan Avenue & Cullerton (2000S), adjacent to the Second Presbyterian Church.
When: Every Saturday, May 13-Oct. 28, 2017, 7 am-1 pm
Where: Division & Dearborn, On Division between State & Clark
When: Every Saturday, June 17-Oct. 28, 2017, 7AM-1PM
Where: Polk & Dearborn across from Dearborn Station.
Other farmers markets:
- Lincoln Park Green City Market every Wednesday
- Treasure Island farmers markets every Wednesday
- Lincoln Park Green City Market every Saturday
- Fulton Market Green City Market every Saturday
- Neighborhood farmers markets every Saturday
- Neighborhood farmers markets on Sunday
- Soho House Green City farmers market 2nd Sunday of the month