Best prix fixe lunch deals Chicago. One of the best ways to save money dining out is to go out for lunch instead of dinner. Another way is to find a great prix fixe deal. I’ve also included places where lunch is much cheaper than dinner. The following deals are Monday-Friday only. Hours and availability change so always call first to confirm lunch/lunch special hours. Many prix-fixe portions are slightly scaled down but are still excellent value when you are getting two or three courses. Some offerings are more than one meal. Sometimes I just take the salad and dessert to go and eat the main course (or half). All information was verified at the time of this post. Unless stated otherwise all prices are estimates and don’t include beverage, tax and tip. Cheers!
- 312 Chicago, 136 N La Salle St, (312) 696-2420. Three courses $33.
- Potter’s, 17 E Monroe St, (312) 917-3404. 2-4PM Burger, fries, milkshake $14.
- McCormick & Schmick’s, One E. Wacker Dr., (312) 923-7226. Add a salad to an entree for $5. If you can wait try their Happy Hour
- Morton’s Steakhouse, 65 E. Wacker Place (312) 201-0410. Morton’s raised their prices. At three courses $35.50 you get enough food for two meals depending on what you order. The 9oz. ribeye is a great deal.
- Allium, Four Seasons Hotel, 120 East Delaware Place, (312) 799-4900. Three courses $31.
- Eataly, 43 East Ohio Street, 312-521-8700. Try Ravioli & Company. Save money with Ritual app and get $10.
- Frontera Grill, 445 N. Clark, 312-661-1434, No prix fixe menu. Street Food Lunches $14-16. Daily lunch specials $16-19. Closed Mondays.
- Gene & Georgetti, 500 N. Franklin, (312) 527-3718. No prix-fixe. Salads $8-17, Entrées $17-25.
- Pierrot Gourmet, Peninsula Hotel, 108 E Superior St, (312) 573-6749. Soup and half a sandwich around $20.
- Pizzeria Via Stato, Embassy Suites Hotel, 620 N State St, (312) 642-8450. Three courses $10.95. Three courses substitute pizza $15.95.
- Quartino, 626 North State Street, 312-698-5000. $8 sandwich.
- Ramen-San, 59 W. Hubbard, 312-377-9950. Express Lunch one rice dish and one main plate $15. Dine-in only.
- RPM Steak, 66 W Kinzie St, (312) 284-4990. $18 for an amazing burger and fries, salads $11-$16. Who knew!
- Silver Spoon, 710 N. Rush, 312-944-7100. Two course lunch special $9.95.
- Sunda, 110 W Illinois St, (312) 644-0500. Chef’s Luck 8’s lunch seasonal dishes $8.88.
- Cheap eats River North
- Fig & Olive, 104 E Oak St, (312) 445-0060. Three course prix-fixe for $31.
- Sayat Nova, 157 E. Ohio St., 312-644-9159. The $10.95 daily lunch special has disappeared from the menu but most lunch entrées are $14. I don’t know how they keep their prices so low. They must own the building.
- Cheap eats North Michigan Avenue
- The Capital Grille, 633 North St. Clair Street, (312) 337-9400. Two course Plates special $20. The cheeseburger in the bar is $18.
- D4 Irish Pub & Cafe, 345 E. Ohio Street, (312) 624-8385. Pick Two salad and half sandwich $12.
- Gino’s East, 162 E. Superior St., 312-266-3337. Salad, individual pan pizza and soda $6.97. If there’s a line waiting for tables just enter and head to the right along the wall to order.
- Cheap eats Streeterville
- Filini, Radisson Blu, 221 N. Columbus, 312-477-0234. Express lunch three courses $19.
- MingHin, 333 E. Benton, (312) 228-1333. Lunch specials under $10.
- The Palm, 303 E. Wacker Drive, 312-616-1000. Three course Power Lunch $29.
- Cheap eats LakeShore East
- Blackbird, 619 West Randolph, 312-715-0708. Three courses $25. $10 glass of select wines.
- Cheap eats West Loop
- 3 Arts Club Cafe, Restoration Hardware, 1300 N. Dearborn, (312) 475-9116. No prix-fixe menu. I include 3 Arts because the room is gorgeous. If you’re in the area check it out. Salads $17-18.
- Cheap eats Gold Coast
- Kendall College The Dining Room, 900 N. North Branch Street,1.888.90.KENDALL. Three course prix fixe lunch $18. With a glass of wine $22. Open for lunch on select dates.