When: Saturday June 3–October 28, 2017 8am–1pm.
Where: Mary Bartelme Park, 115 S. Sangamon St.
Curious what will be on offer? Here’s a seasonality list.
Green City Market West Loop is their third location in the city. Vendors attending are drawn from the vendor list at the mothership Green City in Lincoln Park.
Street parking is available in the immediate area surrounding the market.
The following CTA Bus routes stop at Green City Market West Loop: 20 Madison and 126 Jackson. The nearest train stops are the UIC Halsted BlueLine Stop (walk north on Peoria St.) and the Morgan Green/Pink line (walk south on Morgan St. and east on Madison St. to Peoria St.).
Other farmers markets:
- Downtown Farmers Markets Tuesdays and Thursday
- Lincoln Park Green City Market Wednesday
- Treasure Island farmers markets Wednesdays
- Lincoln Park Green City Market Saturday
- Neighborhood farmers markets Saturday
- Neighborhood farmers markets on Sunday
- Southside Farmers Markets